We have a straight forward mission which is to provide very useful information based on various categories of life in other to help people develop their personalities and attain good habits at their comfort zone. To our heart we really respect people never withstanding their ethnicity or background, and we also believe in our readers and wish they would also respect others too as they livelong.
JeJeLee Ethics Policy for Our Contributors
Our content contributors are multivational speakers, counsellors, doctors, therapists, nurses, nutritionists, and other various professionals. These experts put their knowledge to work for you with every article they write so you can benefit from their years of experience.
Ecommerce and Affiliate Links Disclosure. Contributors may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate programs, including purchases made through links to JeJeLee’s ecommerce partners, if any.
Funding Statement. JeJeLee is owned and operated by BitBynd Group, which is a public company (NASDAQ: IACI). Other than loans or transfers from affiliated companies, the only external sources of funding are from advertisements and sponsored content on the app.
To help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content you deserve, we accept advertisements on our app. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service we provide.
JeJeLee maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- All advertising or sponsored content on JeJeLee is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All ads on JeJeLee.com are labeled as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Editorial content on the JeJeLee apps is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored”, or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- All advertisements and sponsored content appearing on JeJeLee.com are subject to the Guidelines found here.
At JeJeLee, we take online privacy seriously and we respect the concerns of our community of users. In this policy we describe our privacy practices with regard to information we collect through JeJeLee.com and affiliated apps (the “app”), to help you make informed decisions about how you share information when you visit or use the app.
Understanding How Information Is Collected on JeJeLee
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personally identifiable information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the app.
You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions on the app. Please be aware that information you post in these forums may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the app, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive personal information that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit JeJeLee
When you access the app, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Platform may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the app, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the app), and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Platform or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the app, analyzing how users navigate around the app, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the app, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the app. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt out.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to apps and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other apps, JeJeLee.com is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Platform (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on JeJeLee for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use information we collect from you and through the Platform to:
- Provide products and services you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters);
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer you products and services, or direct you to portions of this Platform or other apps, that we believe may interest you;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions;
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the app; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the app; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
- Perform data analytics regarding usage of the Platform (including market and customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Platform to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are restricted from using personal information collected through the Platform for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In addition, we may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); and
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. If you would like to globally opt-out from ALL JeJeLee email campaigns please send an email to optout@JeJeLee.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
Disabling local shared objects (“Flash cookies”). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly, but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for details about deleting information contained in “local shared objects” or adjusting related preferences.
Options concerning third-party ad networks. For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit JeJeLee Ads to learn more about your options.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. That said, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online, and you assume some risk with regard to the security of information you provide through any app, including this app.
Links From JeJeLee to Other apps
On this Platform we may provide links to other apps that are controlled by third parties. Linked apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, or privacy policies of apps that we do not own or control.
Surveys and Quizzes
This Platform is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete any such information.
Information for Users Outside Nigeria
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing privacy@JeJeLee.com.
- Medical Advice Disclaimer
- JeJeLee Intellectual Property
- Reliance on Information on app
- Prohibited Uses of the app
- Content That You Make Available on the app
- Your Indemnification of Us
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Liability Disclaimer
- Third Party Links, Advertisements, apps and Content
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- DMCA Policy
- Patent Info
- How to Contact Us
- “app” or “JeJeLee” shall include any information or services made available by JeJeLee, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated apps, mobile applications, videos, products and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the app, or any part of the app, with or without notice.
- The Platform is not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Platform and do not provide us with any personal information.
- We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Platform from outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The content of this Platform is for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. JeJeLee does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the app. Reliance on any information provided by JeJeLee, JeJeLee employees, other contributors appearing on the Platform at the invitation of JeJeLee, or other visitors to the Platform is solely at your own risk.
JeJeLee Intellectual Property
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
JeJeLee Trademarks and Logos
The terms JeJeLee, JeJeLee.com and other JeJeLee trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of JeJeLee or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of JeJeLee. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information on app
We have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our app, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions by our independent contributors.
About our Contributors
JeJeLee seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the app. JeJeLee does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials, without limitation, as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. JeJeLee also is not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as expert, are not employees of JeJeLee or its affiliates and JeJeLee cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the app.
Please do not rely on Platform content, including User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and JeJeLee shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the app, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice (e.g., doctor-patient).
Prohibited Uses of the app
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate JeJeLee, a JeJeLee employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the app, or which, as determined by us, may harm JeJeLee or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Platform (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the app, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the app.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the app.
Content That You Make Available on the app
The Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the app.
If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on the app, such as on a forum, chat room or on any other user or member-generated pages, that information can be viewed in search engines, collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited contact from other parties. We advise that you not post any personal or other sensitive information on our app.
Any User Contribution you post to the Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the app, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the app.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the app.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the app. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the app, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if that is not the case.
Your Indemnification of Us
YOUR USE OF THE Platform IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, JeJeLee OR BitBynd Group NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE Platform AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE Platform OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE app. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST JeJeLee, BitBynd Group AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE Platform AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Third Party Links, Advertisements, apps and Content
We do not review or monitor any apps, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Platform and are not responsible for the content of any such third party advertisements or linked apps. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the app, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither JeJeLee nor its parent or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the app, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
Waiver and Severability
JeJeLee deals with copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Platform that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Platform without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by mail to Copyright Agent (Legal), BitBynd Group, email@example.com. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the app, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Platform is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
It is the policy of JeJeLee to disable the accounts of users who repeatedly post infringing material on the app.
Bitbynd brands, including JeJeLee, are covered by one or more of the following patents:
- NG. Patent No. 4,918,010
- NG. Patent No. 4,081,788
- NG. Patent No. 5,157,926
- NG. Patent No. 4,195,681
- NG. Patent No. 5,226,648
- NG. Patent No. 5,336,132
- NG.. Patent No. 6,719,333
- Australian Patent No. 789,091
- Other Patents Pending.
How to Contact Us
This Platform is a BitBynd brand, owned and operated by Bitbynd Group., located at 19n Layi Cresent, I, Layi Yusuf Cresent, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Platform should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using JeJeLee.
These advertising guidelines (“Guidelines”) set forth standards that govern the placement of advertisements and sponsored content (collectively “Ads”) by any advertiser, agency or technology provider that BitBynd Group partners with (collectively, “Advertisers”). Advertisers must adhere to these Guidelines when placing Ads, including Ads purchased under the AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, on apps or mobile properties owned or controlled by BitBynd Group (“About”), including JeJeLee.com (collectively “JeJeLee”).
These Guidelines are intended to provide general parameters for Advertisers in connection with Ad creative and content served on JeJeLee. They are not exhaustive and do not address every situation or issue that may arise in the course of business, particularly given the rate of change within the media and advertising industry. Accordingly, these Guidelines are subject to change from time to time in About’s sole discretion.
Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including FTC guidelines regarding advertising, native advertising disclosure, privacy, and data security. All Ad’s must be fair, truthful, and clearly distinguishable from editorial content. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring all Ads and related claims are adequately substantiated. Further, Advertisers must adhere to About’s Prohibited Content Guidelines and Additional Standards for Advertisers, which are incorporated into these Guidelines and set forth below.
Ads served through networks or exchanges are reviewed on a regular basis and, in addition to any other remedies About may have, About reserves the right to remove, without notice, any Ads that do not meet these Guidelines, regardless of whether the Ad was previously accepted by About.
Ads may not contain or promote the following:
- Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco. Ads may not promote illegal drugs, illegal substances abuse of prescription drugs, use of Alcohol (except for beer and wine), or tobacco products, or any related paraphernalia thereto. Lawful products and services which promote quitting tobacco related products are permitted.
- Weapons/Violence. Ads may not promote the use, distribution, or making of firearms, ammunition, explosives, pyrotechnics or other weapons. Ads may not promote violence, cruelty, or physical or emotional harm to any person or animal.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling. Ads may not promote any illegal or other questionable activities which may be illegal in one or more jurisdictions, including without limitation hacking, counterfeiting, or other activities that may violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights of others. Ads may not contain or promote content related to scams, financial schemes, pyramid schemes or other fraudulent or illegal financial or investment opportunities. Ads may not promote casinos, gambling, betting, numbers games, sports or financial betting. Ads promoting state lotteries are permitted.
- Hate/Intolerance/Discrimination. Ads may not contain or promote hate speech, personal attacks, or discrimination toward any individual, group, country or organization.
- Obscenity/Indecency/Profanity. Ads may not contain or promote any obscene, indecent, profane or offensive words, images, sounds, videos or other content.
- Political/Religious. Ads may not contain hostile, offensive, inflammatory or hateful speech related to political or religious topics or groups. Ads may not exploit controversial political, social, or religious issues for commercial purposes.
- Sexual or Adult Content. Ads may not include full or partial nudity, depictions of people in explicit positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Ads will not contain text or images exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts or lewd and lascivious behavior. Ads may not promote escort, dating, erotic message, pornography, or other sexual products or services.
- Disparagement/Defamation. Ads may not contain disparaging or defamatory information or content which tends to harm the reputation of About or any other individual, group, or organization.
- Gross Depictions. Ads may not contain or promote content that is crude, vulgar, degrading or likely to shock or disgust.
- Militant/Extremism. Ads may not contain or promote extremely aggressive and combative behaviors or unlawful political measures, including individuals or groups advocating violence as a means to achieve their goals.
- Sensitive Content. Ads may not target sensitive categories such as financial status, medical conditions, mental health, criminal record, political affiliation, age, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sexual behavior or orientation, or trade union membership.
- Free Goods/Services. Ads may not distribute or promise to distribute any free goods and services.
- Targeted at Children. Ads may not specifically target children, including through cartoons or other similar content.
- Unverifiable Claims. Ad’s may not make confusing claims that reasonable consumers cannot readily understand and evaluate
- Before/After Images. Ad may not depict “before and after” images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results.
- Health and Safety Claims. Ads may not promote actions likely to harm one’s health, such as bulimia, anorexia, binge drinking, or drug use. Ads may not make health claims that are not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate their products’ claims.
- Misleading/False/Deceptive: Ads may not contain any information or content that is potentially misleading, false, or deceptive, including content which is meant to deceptively generate clicks such as fake “close” buttons.
- Competitive to JeJeLee/Affiliates. Ads may not promote direct competitors of JeJeLee or any of its parent, affiliate, subsidiary or other related entity.
Advertisers and Ads must adhere to the following standards:
- Audio/Animation. Ads may not include overly disruptive audio or animation that plays automatically.
- Popups/Downloads. Ads may not include lead ads, floating layers, pop-ups, surveys, or any digital downloads.
- Malicious Software. Ads may not contain malicious code, including malware, spyware, trojan horses, bugs or viruses.
- Phishing. Ads may not trap or trick a user into providing money or any account, personal or other sensitive information.
- Separation. Ads must contain clear boarders and be displayed so they are unmistakably not part of JeJeLee’s Platform content.
- Compatibility. Ads must function uniformly on both Apple and PC formats, as well as all major Internet browsers.
- Independence. Ads may not appear to compromise or influence JeJeLee’s editorial independence from Advertisers.
- Endorsements. Ads may not create or imply the existence of any endorsement by JeJeLee of any product, service or organization.
- Landing Pages. Landing pages associated with Ads must correspond to the Ads call to action and not engage in “bait and switch”.
- Intellectual Property. Ads may not use any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade- secrets, patents or other proprietary rights of About or JeJeLee, or any third party, without prior written authorization. Advertisers may not alter or interfere with the readability or display of any About or JeJeLee trademarks, logos or designs.
- Data Collection. Ads may not include open-box forms to register users or collect personally identifiable information. Ads may not collect and sell mailing lists without the users’ express permission. Advertisers may not collect any personally identifiable information from JeJeLee users or place any cookies, applets or other similar files — if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to Advertisers — on desktop computers or mobile devices of JeJeLee users. Advertisers must handle data with appropriate care, not misuse any data which they are permitted to collect, nor collect any data for unclear purposes or without appropriate security measures.